If we had one wish this April, it would be to fly down to Melbourne and gorge ourselves on the creative talents that are flying in from around the world to participate in the Carbon Festival.
13th Witness / Chaz Bojorquez / DJ Neil Armstrong / DALeast / Dust La Rock / Eugene Kan / Faith 47 / Huw Bennett / Jasper Wong / Joy Yoon / Mega / Nic Fensom / Ricky Powell / Yimmy Yayo / Treats
If you’re in Melbourne, I suggest you secure yourself a ticket and get down. More info here.
Australia’s premier contemporary and creative-culture event CARBON returns to Melbourne April 28th-29th 2012.
CARBON is a series of forums and side events that showcase some of the world’s most progressive minds in style, design and street culture. With forums held at Federation Square’s BMW Edge, and side events throughout central Melbourne CARBON is an event you don’t want to miss. Early bird tickets are on sale now.
What: CARBON – Australia’s premier contemporary and creative-culture event.
When: April 27th-29th 2012
Where: BMW Edge @ Federation Square, Melbourne
· Chaz Bojorquez (Artist / Calligrapher, LA)
· DALeast (Street Artist, CHN)
· Dust La Rock (Fool’s Gold Co-Founder / Art Director, NYC)
· DJ Neil Armstrong (Adidas Spokesperson / Hypebeast contributor, NYC)
· Eugene Kan (Hypebeast, HK)
· Faith 47 (Street Artist, STH AFRICA)
· Huw Bennett (Vanishing Elephant, SYD)
· Joy Yoon (New Order, LA)
· Nick Fensom (Sneeze Magazine, VAN / NYC)
· Mega (Black Scale, LA)
· Ricky Powell (Photographer, NYC)
· Yimmy Yayo (Visual Bloggers/Photographer, SYD)
· 13th Witness (Photographer/Videographer, NYC)